Thursday, December 20, 2012

2012 Taiwan Trip: Meal on board @ China Airlines

12-Dec flight: 
KLIA (2.20PM) --> Taipei (6.50PM)
I kinda skeptical initially to fly with China Airlines but surprisingly the flight is huge and has upper level deck as well. No regrets to choose this flight..

They served light refreshment initially, followed by a main course around 4+ to 5 PM.
My meal in the flight: Fish + Potato, Fruits, Pudding, Salad, Wholemeal bun
18-Dec flight:
Taipei (8.20AM) --> KLIA (1 PM)

It's really a super duper early flight and we have to be at the airport by 6AM!!!
And our main meal is served around 11+AM, which is consider my lunch dee...
My meal in the flight: Chicken + Brinjal Rice, Mango, Pudding, Ham+Vege, Wholemeal Bun
* Check here for the summary of my 2012 Taiwan trip itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...